Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Karaoke songs online - Lionel Richie - Hello lyrics

Karaoke songs online - Lionel Richie - Hello

Lionel Richie - Hello -Karaoke songs online przez Aleksanderda

If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & Twitter!



Karaoke songs online - Lionel Richie - Hello lyrics

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you ...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying ... I love you

Karaoke songs online - Lionel Richie - "Hello"

27 comments:

志維志維志維 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
曉薇 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
江婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
慧娟 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
貴寶 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

天下沒有意把鑰匙,可以打開所有的門............................................................

偉軍 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

茹希茹希 said...

i trust everything will be fine. bless you!............................................................

寧年 said...

此時此刻~祝福您越來越好~健康開心..................................................................

方偉白方偉白 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

洪瑋婷洪瑋婷 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest.......................................................................

許惠吟許惠吟 said...

感謝您寫下您的生活,也是把珍寶來和諸君分享的心意。 ............................................................

ToryO_Vis建銘 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容.................................................................

敬周喜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家唐銘 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

文王廷 said...

做些小善事,說些愛的字句,世界更快樂。..................................................

singtothe said...

I really love the piano graphic on the videos! It's such a great idea, especially for anyone who is more musically interested. Thanks for sharing this Free Karaoke Music and videos. Keep up the good work!

枝誠侑誠侑竹 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐 said...

偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!..............................................................

于庭吳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

每日都有新日光,每日都有新希望。.................................................

陳昆珍 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

千TatianaCallan惠 said...

甘巴嗲!祝你愈來愈好!..................................................................

John Davis said...

你提供了一個重要的知識。我感覺很高興與音樂擺動。感謝張貼。
我的資料發現這裡有很大的聲音。我希望這將幫助很多人。尋找更多的

一面。聽好音樂和閱讀這樣的博客總是讓我感到高興。它是一個重要的信息共享。良好的工作繼續下去。 Free Music Downloads

Life is up said...

wonderfull.
regards,
SEO Lahore

Rizwan ali said...

There are many methods for you to marketplace your rap tune on the web. Internet sites as well as songs discussion boards possess managed to get attainable to achieve huge numbers of people that consider as well as pursuits inside your type of songs. For those who have electronic submission as well as your looking to get individuals to purchase your songs, you need to realize that it is about interesting your own focus on audiences. Rap is among the quickest developing songs styles on the internet. Websites such as Youtube . nepali songs