Saturday, June 13, 2015

Karaoke songs online - Smokie If you think you know how to love me. Free lyrics and chords on the screen

Karaoke songs online.
The best of Smokie - If you think you know how to love me. Free Karaoke songs online with lyrics ond the screen, piano and guitar tabs

Smokie If you think you know how to love me... przez Aleksanderda


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK &TWITTER


If You Think You Know How To Love me            
 
Hm                             A
Breathless drive on a downtown street
Hm                           A
Motorbike ride in the midday heat
D                             A
Dust and harm from the desert skies
                   E
run oh we'd run it still burned our eyes

       Hm                                   A
Oh yes we may walk on the wild wild side of life
    Hm                                               A
And our movements trace lay a stranger close by your side
 D                                 A
The shadows of the promise you can take my hand
                   E
Show me the way to understand

              Hm                            E
Refr.: So if you think you know how to love me
               Hm                    A
       And you think you know what I mean
                  Hm             A
       And if you really, really want me to stay
         E
       You've got to leave the way
                  Hm                         A
       Yes if you think you know how to love me
               Hm                     A
       And you think you can stand by me
                  Hm             A
       And if you really, really want me to stay
         E                     A
       You've got to leave the way

 Hm                          A
Reckless night in a nameless town
 Hm                                      A
Then we moved the other side in a silent sound
 D                           A
Beached and wept with desert waves
                        E
That's where we slept, knowing we'd been save

            Hm                                            A
Now you may think you can walk on the wild wild side with me
  Hm                                               A
There's a lot I can learn and a lot that I yearn to see
 D                                    A
Now you've got my life, lying in your hands
                             E
So it's up to you to make me understand  (repeat Refr.)

       A        Hm E   A
End:   oh oh oh oh mmh mmh
 

The All Time Greatest Hits Collection - Smokie

If you think you know how to love me. Free Karaoke songs online

Main site: http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video