Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Smokie - Needles And Pins Karaoke songs online

Smokie  - Needles And Pins  Karaoke songs online
Freee Guitar chords and lyrics on the screen.



Smokie NEEDLES AND PINS karaoke instrumental... przez Aleksanderda


Needles And Pins - Smokie and Chris Norman.

Intro: A  A6  A  A6  A9  E E 2x    A  A6  A9 A

A                                                      
I saw her today
                                                       
I saw her face
                F#m                                    
It was a face I loved
                         A                             
And I knew, I had to run away
                             F#m                       
And get down on my knees and pray
                                                       
That they'd go away
               A  A6  A  A6  A9                        
And still they begin
            F#m                                        
Needles and pins
                  D                                    
Because of all my pride
                    E                                  
The tears I'm gonna hide

                  A                                    
Oh, thought I was smart
                                                       
I'd won a heart
               F#m                                     
Didn't think I do
                                                       
But now you see
                       A                               
She's worse to him and me
                                                       
Let her go ahead
                 F#m                                   
take this love instead
                                                       
And one day she will see
                 A  A6  A  A6  A9                      
Just how to say "please"
                 F#m                                   
Get down on her knees
                       D                               
Ayeah, that's how they begin
                              E                        
She'll feel those needles and pins
                     E                                 
Hurtin' her, hurtin' her
                                                       
 C#m                                H                     H B A
Why can't I stop and tell myself I'm wrong, I'm wrong, so wrong
 A                                        As                  
Why can't I stand up, and tell myself I'm strong

 As                C#   Bm  F#  As                            
Because I saw her today ...
 

Intro riff (Source: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com)

e|--------------------|
H|-2-0-2-0-3-2-0-0-2--|
G|-2-2-2-2-2-2-1-1-2--| 2x
D|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--|
A|-0-0-0-0-0-0-2-2-0--|
E|--------------------|

e|-----------------------|
H|-2-0-2-0-3-2-2-2-2-2---|
G|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---|  2x
D|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---|
A|-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0---|
E|-----------------------|


The original video of this song is available from Youtube.

 
Main site: http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this song is quite entertaining........i really enjoyed it a lot...Thank you for sharing
Listen Latest MP3 Hindi Songs

Unknown said...

I must say this blog is quite entertaining and i really enjoyed all the songs present here...........Good work..

Download Hindi Songs |
Punjabi Songs Download

Dailymotion Video