Saturday, November 17, 2018

Elvis Presley - Only you - Karaoke and Lyrics


Elvis Presley - Only you - Karaoke and Lyrics.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

"Only You" - Guitar chords & lyrics

"Only You (And You Alone)" (often shortened to "Only You") is a pop song composed by Buck Ram. It was originally recorded by The Platters with lead vocals by Tony Williams in 1955. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/

 
[Intro]
        A7 G#7 A7

[Verse 1]
        D                    F#7
   Only you    can make this world seem right
        Bm                  D               D7
   Only you    can make the darkness bright
        G            A7        D         F#7       Bm    B7
   Only you and you alone, can thrill me like you do,
       E7                               A7
   and fill my heart with love for only you

[Verse 2]
        D                    F#7
   Only you    can make this change in me
            Bm                  D         D7
   For it's true     you are my destiny
            G               Gm             D     F#7       Bm
   When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do
             E7
   You're my dream come true
      A7               D    D#   D
   My one and on-ly    you
 
Best karaoke songs for 30-40-50-60 year olds.
 
 



No comments:

Dailymotion Video