Thursday, August 2, 2018

TheWinner Takes It All - ABBA karaoke with lyrics on the screen

ABBA -" TheWinner Takes It All" Free karaoke with lyrics on the screen.


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

ABBA -" TheWinner Takes It All" Free karaoke with lyrics on the screen and guitar chords.

                F#
I don't wanna talk
                        C#
About the things we've gone through
                G#m
Though it's hurting me
                C#
Now it's history

                F#
I've played all my cards
                        C#
And that's what you've done too
                G#m
Nothing more to say
                C#
No more ace to play


[Chorus]

                F#
The winner takes it all
                D#m7
The loser standing small
                G#m
Beside the victory
                C#
That's her destiny


[Verse]

                F#
I was in your arms
                        C#
Thinking I belonged there
                G#m
I figured it made sense
                C#
Building me a fence

                F#
Building me a home
                        C#
Thinking I'd be strong there
                G#m
But I was a fool
                C#
Playing by the rules


[Bridge]

                F#
The gods may throw a dice
                 D#m7
Their minds as cold as ice
                G#m
And someone way down here
                C#
Loses someone dear


[Chorus]

                F#
The winner takes it all
                 D#m7
The loser has to fall
                G#m
It's simple and it's plain
                C#
Why should I complain.


[Verse]

                F#
But tell me does she kiss
                C#
Like I used to kiss you?
                G#m
Does it feel the same
                C#
When she calls your name?

                F#
Somewhere deep inside
                C#
You must know I miss you
                G#m
But what can I say
                C#
Rules must be obeyed

[Bridge 2]
                F#
The judges will decide
                D#m7
The likes of me abide
                G#m
Spectators of the show
                C#
Always staying low


[Chorus]

                F#
The game is on again
                 D#m7
A lover or a friend
                G#m
A big thing or a small
                C#
The winner takes it all


[Verse]

                F#
I don't wanna talk
                C#
If it makes you feel sad
                G#m
And I understand
                C#
You've come to shake my hand

                F#
I apologize
                C#
If it makes you feel bad
                G#m
Seeing me so tense
                C#
No self-confidence
C#
But you see


[Outro]

                F#
The winner takes it all
                C#
The winner takes it all...
 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video