Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Britney Spears "Overprotected" Karaoke Version without vocal

Britney Spears "Overprotected" Karaoke Version without vocal.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Overprotected guitar chords, lyrics

by Britney Spears


       Cm        D7          Gm
Say hello to the girl that I am!
                     Cm          D7               Gm
You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                  Cm             D7         Gm
I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                  Cm     D7                Gm
And I don't wanna be so damn protected


Bridge:

           Cm          F 
There must be another way
      Gm
Cause I believe in taking chances
    Cm           F
But who am I to say
        D7
What a girl is to do
God, I need some answers


Chorus:

Cm               D7          Gm
    What am I to do with my life
(You will find it out don't worry)
Cm              D7                    Gm
    How Am I supposed to know what's right?
(You just got to do it your way)
Cm           F              A#
    I can't help the way I feel
        D#               Cm      D7           Gm
But my life has been so over-    -protected 
 
Best karaoke songs from the 30's 40's and 50's 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video