Saturday, December 22, 2018

Karaoke song online "I Got You Babe" - Video with Lyrics - Sonny & Cher

Karaoke song online "I Got You Babe" - Video with Lyrics - Sonny & Cher.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online "I Got You Babe" - Video with Lyrics - Sonny & Cher. Guitar chords.

(Intro)  F  A#  F  A#

     F                   A#
They say we're young and we don't know
   F              A# D#      C  Csus4  C
We won't find out until we grow
      F               A#   
Well, I don't know if all that's true
      F               A#    D#     C  Csus4  C
Cause you got me, and baby I got you

(Chorus)

F    A#       F         A#       F         A#
Babe   I got you, babe   I got you, babe

     F                  A#
They say our love won't pay the rent
  F                     A#       D#        C  Csus4  C
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
  F                         A#
I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
       F                 A#       D#         C  Csus4  C
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

(Chorus)

F    A#       F         A#       F         A# (hold)
Babe   I got you, babe   I got you, babe

(Bridge)

      Gm7             C
I got flowers in the spring
      Gm7          C
I got you to wear my ring
             F             A#       
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
             A#                      C      Db  
And if I get scared, you're always around..ound

    Gb                B
So, let them say your hair's too long
       Gb                 B    E       Db  Dbsus4  D
`Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
     Gb              B
Then put your little hand in mine
      Gb               B       E       Db  Dbsus4  D
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

(Chorus)

Gb   B       Gb        B       Gb         B  Gb  B  Gb  Db
Babe    I got you, babe    I got you, babe

(Outro)  

Gb           B           Gb           Db
I got you to hold my hand I got you to understand
Gb           B           Gb           Db
I got you to walk with me I got you to talk with me
Gb           B             Gb           Db
I got you to kiss goodnight I got you to hold me tight
Gb           B           Gb           Db         Gb  B  Gb  Db (hold)
I got you, I won't let go I got you to love me so   
  B  Gb (hold)  Gb  B       Gb        B       Gb        B
I got you babe          I got you, babe    I got you, babe
      Gb        B       Gb        B       Gb (hold) 
I got you, babe    I got you, babe    I got you, babe     

Karaoke song online "I Got You Babe" - Video with Lyrics - Sonny & Cher

No comments:

Dailymotion Video