Tuesday, January 22, 2019

"Father And Son" Karaoke by Cat Stevens - Instrumental version karaoke

"Father And Son" Karaoke by Cat Stevens - Instrumental version karaoke.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Karaoke by Cat Stevens
(Song with lyrics and guitar chords). The best of 70.


          D               A              G           Em7
It's not time to make a change, just re-lax, take it easy,
               D                 Bm                Em                A
You're still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to know,
        D             A           G             Em7
Find a girl, settle down, if you want, you can marry,
        D         Bm           Em7   A
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy


[Verse 2]

        D               F#m7          G                 Em7         D
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy to be calm,
              Bm                  Em7  A                D            F#m7
When you've found something going on,    but take your time, think a lot,
                  G             Em7                 D                Bm
Why, think of everything you've got, for you will still be here to-morrow,
            A        D  G/D     D   G/D
But your dreams may not


[Verse 3]

        D             F#m7            G               Em7
How can I try to ex-plain?    When I do , he turns a-way again!
       D                  Bm               Em7  A
It's always been the same,   the same old story,
            D            F#m7           G         Em7
From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen,
               D          Bm           A     D
Now there's a way, and I know that I have to go away,
    A     G      D   G/D    D    G/D
I know I have to go


No comments:

Dailymotion Video