Free online karaoke songs. Do you like singing karaoke songs online ?.
Karaoke is a form of entertainment in which an amateur singer or singers sing along with recorded music on microphone. The music is typically of a well-known song in which the voice of the original singer is absent or reduced in volume. Lyrics are usually also displayed, sometimes including color changes synchronized with the music, on music video to guide the sing-along.
DAGEm7
It's not time to make a change, just re-lax, take it easy,
DBmEmA
You're still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to know,
DAGEm7
Find a girl, settle down, if you want, you can marry,
DBmEm7A
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy
[Verse 2]
DF#m7GEm7D
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy to be calm,
BmEm7ADF#m7
When you've found something going on, but take your time, think a lot,
GEm7DBm
Why, think of everything you've got, for you will still be here to-morrow,
ADG/DDG/D
But your dreams may not
[Verse 3]
DF#m7GEm7
How can I try to ex-plain? When I do , he turns a-way again!
DBmEm7A
It's always been the same, the same old story,
DF#m7GEm7
From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen,
DBmAD
Now there's a way, and I know that I have to go away,
AGDG/DDG/D
I know I have to go
No comments:
Post a Comment