Sunday, February 10, 2019

Bee Gees-How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Karaoke with lyrics)

Bee Gees-How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Karaoke with lyrics)



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Karaoke

Bee Gees-How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

(Song with lyrics and guitar chords).


How Can You Mend a Broken Heart  - Bee Gee's

Intro:       F: 022300   Fmaj7:  447644

Verse 1

[F] I can think of younger days, [Fmaj7] when living for my life was
[Gm] everything a man could want to [F] do.
[A7] I could never see [Dm] tomorrow, but [G7] I was never told 
[C7] about the sorrow.

Chorus:

And, [Fmaj7] how can you mend a broken heart, [Gm] how can you
stop the rain from falling down.
[A#] How can you [C7] stop, the [A#] sun from [C7] shining,
[Gm] What makes the [C7] world go [F] round.
[Fmaj7] How can you mend this broken man, [Gm] How can a loser ever win.
Please [A#] help me [C7] mend my [A#] broken [C7] , [Gm] and let me [C7] live
[F] again,   [Fmaj7]  [F]

Verse 2:

[F] I can still feel the breeze, [Fmaj7] that rustles through the trees.
[Gm] and misty memories of day's gone [F] by.
[A7] We could never see [Dm] tomorrow, [G7] no one said a word<
[C7] about the sorrow.

Repeat Chorus:

Solo:    [Fmaj7]  [F]


Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video