Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song - Karaoke songs video with lyrics

Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song - Karaoke songs video with lyrics.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song(Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

[Intro]
F | C | D# | A# | A#m | F | C


[Verse]
   F                                              C
I should have seen it coming when the roses died,
 D#                                                  A#
should have seen the end of the summer in your eyes
A#m                                  F                C
I should have listened when you said good night you really meant good bye
F                                            C
Baby ain't it funny, how you ever learn to fall
D#                                             A#
You're really on your knees, when you think you're standing tall
A#m                       F                 C
But only fools are 'know-it-alls' and I played that fool for you


[PreChorus 1]
A#                               Dm                           C
I cried and I cried there were nights that I died for you baby
F                                 Dm                            C   
I tried and I tried to deny that your love drove me crazy, baby


[Chorus]
F                                       C                   Dm             A#
If the love that I got for you is gone, if the river I cried ain't that long
F                                C                 A#
Then I'm wrong, yeah I'm wrong, this ain't a love song


[Verse]
Baby, I thought you and me would stand the test of time
Like we got away with the perfect crime,
But, we were just a legend in my mind I guess that I was blind
Remember those nights dancing at the masquerade,
The clowns wore smiles that wouldn't fade
You and I were the renegades, some things never change

PreChorus 2
It made me so mad 'cause I wanted it bad for us baby
Now it's so sad that whatever we had, ain't worth saving. -> Lick 1


[Chorus]
If the pain that I'm feeling so strong, is the reason that I'm holding on
Then I'm wrong, yeah I'm wrong - this ain't a love song -> Lick 2

Solo D# | A# | Cm | G# | D# | A# | G# | G#


End
Yes, I'm wrong, yeah, I'm wrong - this ain't a love song -> Lick 2
              F
Yes, I'm wrong, yeah, I'm wrong - this ain't a love song
F | C | D# | A# | A#m | F | C

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video