Free online karaoke songs. Do you like singing karaoke songs online ?.
Karaoke is a form of entertainment in which an amateur singer or singers sing along with recorded music on microphone. The music is typically of a well-known song in which the voice of the original singer is absent or reduced in volume. Lyrics are usually also displayed, sometimes including color changes synchronized with the music, on music video to guide the sing-along.
- The Beatles. (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).
Oh! Darling"
by Lennon/McCartney
Chords used:
E+AEF#mDBm7E7A7F7B7Bb7
e --0-- --0-- --0-- --2-- --2-- --2-- --0-- --0-- --1-- --2-- --4--
B --1-- --2-- --0-- --2-- --3-- --3-- --0-- --2-- --1-- --0-- --3--
G --1-- --2-- --1-- --2-- --2-- --2-- --1-- --0-- --2-- --2-- --3--
D --2-- --2-- --2-- --4-- --0-- --2-- --0-- --2-- --1-- --1-- --3--
A --x-- --0-- --2-- --x-- --x-- --2-- --2-- --0-- --x-- --2-- --x--
E --x-- --x-- --0-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --0-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x--
[Verse]
E+AE
Oh___ darling, please believe me
F#mD
I'll never do you no harm
Bm7E7
Believe me when I tell you
Bm7E7A
I'll never do you no harm
[Instrumental]
A - D - A - E
[Verse]
EAE
Oh___ darling, if you leave me
F#mD
I'll never make it alone
Bm7E7
Believe me when I beg you
Bm7E7A
Don't ever leave me alone
[Instrumental]
A - D - A - A7
[Chorus]
A7DF7
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
A
Well, you know I nearly broke down and cried
B7
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
E7 F7(5) E7E+
Well, you know I nearly fell down and died___
[Verse]
E+AE
Oh darling, if you leave me
F#mD
I'll never make it alone
Bm7E7
Believe me when I tell you
Bm7E7A
I'll never do you no harm
[Interlude]
A - D - A - A7
(Spoken) Believe me, darling
[Chorus]
A7DF7
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
A
Well, you know I nearly broke down and cried
B7
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
E7 F7(5) E7E+
Well, you know I nearly fell down and died___
[Verse]
E+AE
Oh darling, please believe me
F#mD
I'll never let you down
(spoken) Oh, believe me, darling
Bm7E7
Believe me when I tell you
Bm7E7A
I'll never do you no harm
[Outro]
A - D - A - Bb7 - A7
No comments:
Post a Comment