Saturday, December 12, 2020

Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around - free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords & piano.

Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around - free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords  & piano.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around.  Karaoke Song with lyrics and guitar chords.

 
C  Dm  F  G
C  Dm  F  G
 
 
[Verse 1]
 
  C             Dm       F         G     C     Dm    F    G
I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
    C               Dm        F          G       C    Dm   F   G
The love that's all around me and so the feeling grows
     C              Dm    F         G       C    Dm      F  G
It's written on the wind, It's everywhere I go,oh yes it is
    C            Dm       F           G      C   Dm  F  G  G
So if you really love me, come on and let it show
 
 
[Chorus]
 
F                      Dm              F                     C
You know I love you, I always will, my mind's made up by the way that I feel
        F                     Dm                              G
There's no beginning there'll be no end 'cause on my love you can dep-end
 
 
[Instrumental]
 
C  Dm  F  G
C  Dm  F  G
 
 
[Verse 2]
 
  C             Dm       F        G     C   Dm  F  G
I see the face before me as I lay on my bed
  C            Dm       F          G          C        Dm    F  G
I Kinda get to thinking of all the things you said, oh yes i did
    C                 Dm    F          G       C  Dm  F  G
You gave your promise to me and I gave mine to you
  C              Dm      F       G       C      Dm    F  G
I need someone beside me in everything I do, oh yes i do
 
 
[Chorus]
 
F                      Dm           F                        C
You know I love you, I always will, my mind's made up by the way that I feel
        F                     Dm                              G
There's no beginning there'll be no end 'cause on my love you can depend
 
 
[Instrumental]
 
C  Dm  F  G
C  Dm  F  G
 
 
[Verse 3]
 
     C              Dm     F      G       C  Dm    F  G
It's written in the wind, oh everywhere I go,yeah, oh well
    C             Dm                       F           G      C   Dm
So, if you really love me,love me,love me, come on and let it show
F           G      C  Dm  F           G
Come on and let it show   come on and let it
F           G       F           G      C   Dm F G G C
Come on and let it  come on and let it show.

No comments:

Dailymotion Video