Saturday, June 12, 2021

Boney M - Sunny - karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics

Boney M - Sunny - karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics.


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online.Boney M - Sunny- (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

    Cm      D#              G#                G
    Sunny,    yesterday my life was filled with rain,
     Cm     D#                  G#                    G
    Sunny,    you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
           Cm                                  D#
    Now the dark days are done and the bright days are here,
     G#          Fm                G            G7             Cm - G# - G
    my sunny one shines so sincere, Sunny, one so true, I love you.
 
 
    [Verse 2]
 
     Cm     D#                  G#           G
    Sunny,      thank you for the sunshine bouquet,
     Cm      D#               G#                     G
    Sunny,      thank you for the love you brought my way.
             Cm                D#
    You gave to me your one and all,
            G#       Fm           G            G7            Cm   - G# - G
   and now I feel ten feet tall. Sunny, one so true, I love you.
 
 
    [Verse 3]
 
     Dbm     E                  A                G#
    Sunny,     thank you for the truth you let me see,
   Dbm     E                A                G#
    Sunny,     thank you for the facts from A to Z.
    Dbm                  E
    My life was torn like-a windblown sand, then
        A             Gbm             G#            G#7              Dbm - A - G#
  a rock was formed when we held hands.Sunny, one so true, I love you.
 
 
    [Verse 4]
 
     Dm     F                  A#              A
    Sunny,     thank you for that smile upon your face,
     Dm     F                     A#                   A
    Sunny,     thank you for that gleam that flows from grace.
      Dm               F
    You're my spark of nature's fire,
      A#                Gm         A             A7              Dm  - A# - A
    you're my sweet complete desire, Sunny, one so true, I love you.
             A      Dm  - A# -  A        Dm  - A# - A - Dm
    I love you         I love you 

Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com 

Free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords & piano. For guitar chords, please visit my blog at : karaoke songs online blogspot.

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video