Thursday, October 21, 2021

Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock - Karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics

Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock - Karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics.

 


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock  - (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

           C         F               C
A winter's day, in a deep and dark december;
Dm G7  F   C Dm            Em     Dm               Em
I am alone, gazing from my window to the streets below
     Dm             F                G
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
F      C     F       G7 C
I Am A Rock, I am an island.
 
 
           C        F                  C
I've built walls, a fortress steep and mighty,
    Dm G7     F   C        Dm              Em
That none may penetrate. I have no need of friendship;
Dm                Em         Dm                F           G
Friendship causes pain. It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
F      C     F       G7 C
I Am A Rock, I am an island.
 
 
              C              F                 C
Don't talk of love, but I've heard the words before;
     Dm       G7    F   C     Dm                Em         Dm
It's sleeping in my memory. I won't disturb the slumber of feelings
          Em         Dm            F                G
That have died. If I never loved I never would have cried.
F      C     F       G7 C
I Am A Rock, I am an island.
 
 
          C             F            C
I have my books, and my poetry to protect me;
     Dm   G7     F    C    Dm           Em    Dm             Em
I am shielded in my armor, hiding in my room, save within my womb.
  Dm                 F              G
I touched no one and no one touches me.
F      C     F       G7 C
I Am A Rock, I am an island.
 
 
      Dm   G7       C
And a rock feels no pain;
       Dm     G7    C
And an island never cries!

Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com 

Free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords & piano. For guitar chords, please visit my blog at : karaoke songs online blogspot.

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video