Saturday, January 12, 2019

"The Sound Of Silence" Karaoke song by Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel

"The Sound Of Silence" Karaoke song by Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel.



If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

 

"The Sound Of Silence" Karaoke with lyrics & guitar chords.

Dm                        C
   Hello darkness, my old friend,
                           Dm
I've come to talk with you again,
                     A#       F
Because a vision softly creeping,
                       A#       F
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
        A#                             F
And the vision that was planted in my brain
            F/E  Dm
Still remains
F           C        Dm
Within the sound of silence.

[Verse 2]
                        C
In restless dreams I walked alone
                        Dm
Narrow streets of cobblestone,
                   A#        F
'neath the halo of a street lamp,
                          A#        F
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
        A#                                        F
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
                    F/E  Dm
That split the night
 F              C        Dm
And touched the sound of silence.

[Verse 3]
                         C
And in the naked light I saw
                           Dm
Ten thousand people, maybe more.
                   A#       F
People talking without speaking,
                   A#        F
People hearing without listening,
               A#                       F
People writing songs that voices never share
              F/E  Dm
And no one dare
F           C        Dm
Disturb the sound of silence.

[Verse 4]
                         C
Fools said I, you do not know
                      Dm
Silence like a cancer grows.
                     A#           F
Hear my words that I might teach you,
                    A#           F
Take my arms that I might reach you.
       A#                           F   F/E Dm 
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
   F
And echoed
       C        Dm
In the wells of silence

[Verse 5]
                         C
And the people bowed and prayed
                     Dm
To the neon God they made.
                         A#      F
And the sign flashed out its warning,
                      A#     F
In the words that it was forming.
                       A#
And the sign said, the words of the prophets
                           F
Are written on the subway walls
             F     F/E Dm
And tenement halls.
         F           C         Dm
And whisper'd in the sounds of silence.
 
"The Sound Of Silence" Karaoke song by Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video