Sunday, September 22, 2019

COVER - The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road - Free karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano.



Free karaoke songs online. The Long And Winding Road - The Beatles. (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

 The Long And Winding Road (Lennon/McCartney)

Capo 1

Bm   [x24432]
G    [355433]
D    [xx0232]
D7   [xx0212]
F#m  [244222]
Em   [022000]
A    [x02220]

[Verse 1]
    Bm                   G
The long and winding road 
          D D7          G
That leads  to your door
     F#m       Bm   
Will never disappear
Em              A          D7
 I've seen that road before 
G    F#m        Bm  
 It always leads me here
Em        A           D  
 Leads me to your door

[Verse 2]
    Bm                 G
The wild and windy night 
            D D7        G
That the rain washed away
G    F#m    Bm    
 Has left a pool of tears 
Em      A          D7
 Crying for the day
G    F#m          Bm  
 Why leave me standing here
Em          A       D  
 Let me know the way

[Bridge]
D                    G                       
Many times I've been alone and 
F#m                  Em  A
Many times I've cried 
D               G
Anyway you'll never know the 
F#m                 Em  A
Many ways I've tried

[Instrumental]
D G D A Em D G
D Em A

[Verse 4]
    Bm                     G           D    D7          G
But still they lead me back to the long and winding road 
    F#m         Bm       Em       A                  D7
You left me standing here a long, long long time ago 
G      F#m        Bm        Em       A      D     G
 Don't keep me waiting here, lead me to your door 
               D
Da, da, da, da--
 
Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

 

 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video