Sunday, February 21, 2021

Freddie Mercury & QUEEN - The Great Pretender karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano

Freddie Mercury & QUEEN- The Great Pretender - karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano.


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

"The Great Pretender" is a 1955 song written by Buck Ram and originally recorded by the Platters.
Source: Wikipedia.

 Free karaoke songs online.  Freddie Mercury & QUEEN - The Great Pretender (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

[Intro]
A  D  A  D
 
     A                  D  E      A          A7
Oh yes, I'm the great           pretender
D                         A      A7
Pretending I'm doing well
     D          E      A              D   Eb
My need is such, I pretend too much
        A        D  E         A
I'm lonely but no one can tell
        A           D   E   A        A7
Oh yes, I'm the great pretender,
  D                             A      A7
Adrift in a world  of my own
D               E    A                  D   Eb
I play the game, but to my real shame
        A               D      E    A
You've left me to dream all alone
        D                               A
Too real is this feeling of make believe
        D                               A              E
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal
 
    A                 D  D  A        A7
Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
    D                               A   A7
Just laughing and gay like a clown
    D      E           A           D      Eb
I seem to be, what I'm not, you see
        A            E            C#m  D   Eb
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
        A               D  E      A
Pretending that you're still around
        D                               A              E    F
Too real when I fell what my heart can't conceal
 
(everything moves up 1/2 step)
 
     Bb               Eb       Eb     Bb     Bb7
Oh yes, I'm the great   pretender
    Eb                                      Bb  Bb7
Just laughing and gay like a clown
    Eb     F          Bb          Eb      Eb
I seem to be, what I'm not, you see
        Bb           F                   Dm   Eb    E
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
        Bb              Eb
Pretending that you're...
        Bb              Eb                        Bb
Pretending that you're...          still around...
 
[Outro]
Bb   Eb   F
 

Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Dailymotion Video