Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Freddie Mercury - Somebody To Love - karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano

Freddie Mercury - Somebody To Love - karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano.


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER
 

Free karaoke songs online.  Freddie Mercury & QUEEN -Somebody To Love

(Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

A E/G#     F#m  D
Any ...... bo...dy
E7
Find me
D       A/E E   A
Somebody to... love
 
[Instrumental]
A E/G#     F#m  D
 
[Verse 1]
         A         E/G#      F#m
Oh, each morning I get up, I die a little
    A        B7         E
Can barely stand on my feet
         A                       E/G#         F#m
(Take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry
B7                        E
Lord what you're doing to me
           A           B7          E
I have to spend all my years in believing you
                 B7        E    D
But I just can't get no relief, Lord
 
[Chorus]
A
Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
    A  E/G#  F#m D  E7
Can anybody find me
             A    E/G# F#m D E
somebody to love?
 
[Verse 2]
       A                          E/G#       F#m
I work hard (he works hard) every day of my life
   A          B7      E
I work till I ache my bones
        A    E/G#
At the end (at the end of the day)
F#m             B7                         E
 I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
      A                 B7
I get down (down) on my knees (knees)
       E
And I start to pray (praise the Lord)
                   B7           E    D
Till the tears run down from my eyes
 
[Chorus]
      A
Lord somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (please)
    A  E/G#  F#m D  E7
Can anybody find me
             A    A7
somebody to love?
 
[Verse 3]
 D
(He works hard)
everyday
  D7
I try and I try and I try
    G
But everybody wants to put me down
         Gm
They say I'm going crazy
B7
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
                        E
I got nobody left to believe
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah ...
 
Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video