Thursday, April 8, 2021

Roy Orbison - Crying- Karaoke Version Karaoke Version

 Roy Orbison - Crying- Karaoke Version Karaoke Version.

 


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER
 

Free karaoke songs online. Roy Orbison - Crying- (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

"Crying" (Roy Orbison - Joe Melson)
 
[Intro]
        E
        / / / /  / / / /
 
[Verse 1]
        E
        I was all right for a while
        E
        I could smile for a while
        E
        But I saw you last night
                    E+
        You held my hand so tight
                 A  N.C.        Am
        As you stopped to say hello
                E                   B7
        Oh you wished me well, you couldn't tell
        B7
        That I'd been
 
[Chorus]
        E       G#m
        Crying  over you
        E       G#m
        Crying  over you
             A            B
        Then you said so long
                  A            B
        Left me standing all alone
                   E       E+      A      Am
        Alone and crying, crying, crying, crying
 
[Post-Chorus]
                       E
        It's hard to understand
                 B7
        But the touch of your hand
                      E
        Can start me crying
 
[Verse 2]
        E
        I thought that I was over you
        E
        But it's true, so true
        E
        I love you even more
               E+
        Than I did before
            A                   Am
        But darling, what can I do
                E
        For you don't love me
                 B7
        And I'll always be
 
[Chorus]
        E       G#m
        Crying  over you
        E       G#m
        Crying  over you
        A       B7
        Yes, now you're gone
            A                B7
        And from this moment on
                E       E+      A       Am
        I'll be crying, crying, crying, crying
 
[Coda]
             E          C#m
        I'm crying, crying
        A        B7   (E)
        Oh-oh-oh-over you
 
             E   B7   E   A    E
             / / / /  / / / /  / / / /  / / /
        (...you)
 
 
-- another ace 60's tab from Andrew Rogers
X
By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ

	
Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com 
 
Free karaoke music online, lyrics on the screen & chords & without vocal . Easy Karaoke Songs Anyone Can Sing, text to sing online.

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

 


No comments:

Dailymotion Video