Sunday, May 16, 2021

Rod Stewart - Sailing- karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano

Rod Stewart - Sailing- karaoke songs online with lyrics on the screen and piano.

 


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Rod Stewart - Sailing - (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).


       G            Em            C              G
I am sailing, I am sailing home again 'cross the sea.
     A7             Em            Am              G    D
I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.
 
 
[Verse 2]
      G           Em            C               G
I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky.
      A7            Em                 Am              G    D
I am flying passing high clouds, to be near you, to be free.
 
 
[Chorus]
        G                Em                C                G
Can you hear me, can you hear me, thru the dark night far away?
     A7             Em           Am                G    D
I am dying, forever trying to be with you; who can say?
 
        G                Em                C                G
Can you hear me, can you hear me, thru the dark night far away?
     A7             Em           Am                G    D
I am dying, forever trying to be with you; who can say?
 
 
[Verse 3]
       G               Em             C              G
We are sailing, we are sailing home again 'cross the sea.
       A7             Em            Am              G     D
We are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.
 
 
[Outro]
D              Am              G
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free.
D              Am              G
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free.
 


Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com 

Free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords & piano. For guitar chords, please visit my blog at : karaoke songs online blogspot.

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com


No comments:

Dailymotion Video