Sunday, November 7, 2021

Back Street Boys - Spanish Eyes - Karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics

Back Street Boys - Spanish Eyes - Karaoke Instrumental Version with virtual piano & lyrics. 


If you're on a site that you want to make a favorite, click the LIKE, FAVORITE & SHARE with your friends on PINTEREST & FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Free karaoke songs online. Back Street Boys - Spanish Eyes - (Song with lyrics and guitar chords).

 
Verse 1:
        Dm         C           A#
Here we are in the arms of one another
       Dm          C             F
And we still go on searching for each other
             Gm                Dm
Knowing that hate is wrong and love is
             A#
right for us tonight
 
 
Pre-Chorus:
       C                      A#
When I look into your Spanish eyes
Dm                C        A#
I know the reason why I am alive
Dm                  C         F
And the world is so beautiful tonight
 
 
Chorus:
     C                  Dm
It's a place I've never been
       C               A#
And it comes from deep within
                         Dm           C                F
And it's telling me that I'm about to win first prize
        C             Dm
Knowing all I have to do
         C              A#
Is reach out my hand to you
                  Dm             C             A#
Anytime I want to look into your Spanish eyes
 
 
Verse 2:
       Dm          C                 A#
Let it be if we're nothing more than dreamers
    Dm              C              F
Who believe that we see no wall between us
                Gm              Dm
How can they be in my heart and in my mind,
A#
when all I could find
 
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS repeat
 
Bridge:
Gm
I loved you from a distance
          Dm
Thought I couldn't reach that far
        F           C             Dm
I can't believe how close that we are
       Am   Dm                Gm
When I look into your Spanish eyes
        Dm          C                  F
And the world is so beautiful tonight
 
CHORUS repeat

Source : https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com 

Free karaoke song online, lyrics on the screen & chords & piano. For guitar chords, please visit my blog at : karaoke songs online blogspot.

Read more : http://karaoke-songs-online.blogspot.com

No comments:

Dailymotion Video